Why Stone Cliff?
Stone Cliff is the St. George area's finest luxury gated community. In fact, Stone Cliff rivals the finest communities in the United States. Stone Cliff is all about position. We are located high above St. George on a solitary bluff. This elevated location provides Stone Cliff residents with privacy as well as unrivaled and endless views of the natural beauty that surrounds St. George. Despite the seclusion, Stone Cliff is only 5 to 7 minutes away from great restaurants, shopping, healthcare, and entertainment. Stone Cliff also boasts some fantastic amenities for its residents to enjoy. These amenities start with the great views and include:
- 24/7 onsite security including roving patrols.
- An expansive labyrinth of resort quality pools, hot tubs, and cabanas.
- A fitness room with recently updated workout equipment.
- A spacious meeting room with a full kitchen.
- Beautifully maintained common areas, open space, and private roads.
Why St. George, Utah?
St. George is a growing bustling metropolis just 1.5 hours northeast of Las Vegas, NV. With an area population of 143,000 people, St. George is one of the fastest growing cities in America! Why are all of these people choosing St. George? With over 300 days of sunshine a year, clean pure air, and close access to outdoor recreation, St. George is the perfect place to live a healthy and active life. Here is a limited sample of some of the great things about St. George:
- Broadway plays and concerts at the amazing outdoor Tuacahn Amphitheater
- More than 12 golf courses in the greater St. George Area
- The St. George Marathon
- The Ironman Triathlon
- The St. George Area Parade of Homes
- A new airport with jet service to Salt Lake, Phoenix, and Denver
- The Red Bull Rampage
- The Dixie Lion's Club Roundup Rodeo
- A weekend farmer's market
- World class skiing and snowboarding just 90 minutes away
- 40 minutes from Zion National Park, and very close proximity to Utah's Big 5 National Parks
- And much more...
- Neighborhood Hike: Northgate Peaks – Sat May 12, 8 AM, Meet at Stone Cliff Clubhouse, Easy 4 mile hike at Zion National Park!
- Stone Cliff Car Club: Drive to Lake Powell, Thu May 24, for details please call Mark 435.632.7175